Probate and Letters of Administration


Whether you are appointed as the executor of an estate or need assistance with an intestate estate, or have questions about your entitlement to receive a benefit from an estate, our team at Mony De Kerloy can assist you with all matters involving:

  • Applications for grants of Probate or Letters of Administration;
  • The administration and distribution of an estate;
  • Claims for family provision and other estate disputes; and
  • The negotiation and drafting of deeds of family arrangement.