Property Settlements


If your marriage or de facto relationship has broken down, it is important that you consider your own financial security, and that of your former spouse.


A property settlement can be achieved by parties via:

  • A negotiated agreement, or consent orders filed at the Family Court;
  • Mediation or arbitration;or
  • Family Court proceedings.


At Mony De Kerloy, we can guide your through these processes. Whilst some parties may be able to divide assets in a straightforward and relatively simple manner, others may require the consideration of complex financial arrangements.


We can provide you with advice on your entitlements based on your unique circumstances and help you to resolve your property matters as efficiently and amicably as possible. Mony De Kerloy will also look to ensure that all areas affected by your change in circumstances are considered.